Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year Tucson! 2017

The first publication of Happy New Year Tucson! 2017 was carried out on: www.DiscountDoorService.com

A few days late, but no less sincere... true and honest "Happy New Year" wishes going out to everyone in and around Tucson (and beyond)!  To all my past customers, I thank you for trusting me with your garage door repairs, service and installations in 2016.  For all new customers I have yet to meet in 2017 - while I don't wish garage door problems upon anyone, I am more than happy to be the guy you call when you need help with yours. With the New Year underway now almost a week, I thought I would share a little good Will (no pun intended!) for those of you who are baseball fans...

Tucsonans Can Get Discount Spring Training Tickets

http://www.kvoa.com/story/34183551/tucsonans-can-get-discount-spring-training-ticketsTucson residents can receive 50 percent off Diamondback Spring Training tickets Friday. The offer will take place from 9 a.m. until midnight for all 2017 Spring Training games at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Go to dbacks.com/spring use 17LEGACY and your Tucson zip code when purchasing the tickets online. The promotion is good for up to eight tickets per account in select sections. The D-backs open their 20th Spring Training on Feb. 22 at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick with a game against Grand Canyon University. read more at kvoa.com
Can you believe we're already talking baseball?!?!  Maybe, maybe not, but with this incredible weather we're having, it feels like baseball time to me, so... "Take me out to the ball game!" Photo credit kvoa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment